Update My Profile
Change My Password
1. Section 8 in the Second Schedule, Part II, of the State Lands Act provides that “where a hotel suspends its operation for the purpose of renovation or reconstruction, the annual rental shall be reduced where the renovation or reconstruction occurs during the period from –
2. A Lessee who intends to take advantage of the scheme should make an application to this Ministry on the application form available on the "downloads" section of the website of this Ministry (http://housing.govmu.org).
3. The following documents should be submitted in three copies along with the application form:
(i) In case of a company, copy of resolution;
(ii) Artistic impressions;
(iii) Plan showing modification of architectural design;
(iv) In case of reconstruction, copy of new master plan (if any); and
(v) In case of reconstruction, copy of layout plans.
4. Application should be made by the lessee at least two (2) months prior to planned closure. In case of force majeure, consideration may be given to reducing/waiving the two months' timeframe.
5. The duly filled in application form together with all supporting documents (in 3 copies) should be sent to this ministry at the following address:
Senior Chief Executive
Ministry of Housing and Land Use Planning
Ebene Tower, Plot 52 Ebene, Cybercity